FDIC, the World’s Largest Firefighter Training Conference and Exhibition, will be held 20-25 April 2015 at the Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana. This international event is one of the most important and influential fire safety and professional development gatherings. With a strong selection of training and short courses and a large exhibit hall, FDIC offers a unique networking opportunity.
TRI Air Testing is a proud participant of this event. We will be on hand (Booth #5647) and we look forward to seeing our friends in the firefighting and emergency services community. Stop by our booth and register to win an IPAD!
10 Things to Do at FDIC 2015
10. Visit the event website and Special Event Schedule. The site also hosts Instructor Videos with key interviews.
9. Sign up for a HOT (Hands-On Training) Evolution training course
8. Learn about safe air and the importance of air testing! Visit TRI Air Testing at Booth 5647 to see test kits, learn about purchase vs. rental options, share stories, etc.
7. Visit the vast exhibit hall and connect with the public and private vendors and experts.
6. For a fourth year in a row, the Scott Firefighter Challenge will take place
5. Check out one of the most intense training events you’ll find anywhere: The Heat
4. Take part in the 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb
3. Stay healthy! The 8th Annual Courage and Valor Fun Run (a 5K) will take place on the evening of April 23.
2. As all firefighters and emergency response personnel know, time is of the essence. Learn about TRI Air Testing’s MyAir system and how it enables online, secure, 24/7 access to air quality testing reports—including those available in less than 24 hours from receipt of the air sample. Visit Booth 5647 and register to win an IPAD!
1. Promote safety and learn at every turn.
Compressed Air and Firefighters
Compressed air plays a huge role in keeping firefighters safe. TRI Air Testing is proud to be part of this field and the annual FDIC event. Our compressed air testing kits help fire departments everywhere collect compressed air samples at the source to yield accurate, detailed understanding of their air quality.
Visit our booth, learn about our expertise and testing kits, and talk to us about your air compressor and compressed air quality concerns. Stop by our booth and you can register to win an IPAD!
See you in Indianapolis!
TRI, an AIHA-LAP accredited laboratory, provides compressed air testing with excellence in quality and science. We serve fire departments everywhere, offering high-quality test kits that uniquely collect samples at the source, 24-hour turnaround of results on most standard tests, and online, secure access to reports