SCUBA Grade E Air
SCUBA Compressed Air Testing with TRI!
Whether you are SCUBA diving for fun or its your profession, the last thing you want to worry about is your Compressed Air Quality. TRI can help with compressed air testing for SCUBA Grade E, PADI Dive Air, oxygen compatible and more!
We offer reliable 24 hour results, online air testing report access via MyAir™, and excellent customer service. Our Compressed Air Sampling Equipment was designed to capture a non-pressurized sample of compressed breathing air for compressed air analysis by TRI’s accredited laboratory. View an Example of Compressed Air Testing Lab Report.
TRI Air Testing can answer any questions on compressed breathing air testing for SCUBA diving. We can also assist you with setting up a custom compressed air quality program for your company.
- Recreational or Sport Diving. If you own a dive shop, we can test your SCUBA compressed breathing air to CGA Grade E, PADI, ANDI or Grade E Oxygen Compatible. PADI dive centers are required to test their compressed breathing air quality on a quarterly basis. Visit the PADI web page for more information.
- Technical Diving. Technical diving includes extreme diving, scientific scuba, wreck diving, rebreather and advanced cave diving. TRI can test your compressed breathing air quality to ANDI, CGA Grade E oxygen compatible or a custom standard for your type of scuba diving.
- Commercial Diving. Commercial divers dive for a living building underwater structures such as oil platforms, underwater maintenance, surveys, create maps, salvage operations and many other diving related occupations such as Police Department Dive Teams. TRI can test the air quality of your compressed breathing air to the OSHA or ADC Commercial Diving Standard.
- Military Diving. Military diving is similar to commercial diving but also involves such tasks as underwater surveillance and military research. TRI can test your breathing air quality to Military Dive Standards or the ADC Commercial Diving Standard. TRI currently hold the contract for the US Navy DCAT Dive Program.
- We have Customers Worldwide! TRI is an international company with customers all over the world. Just return the small 3 ounce sample back to our laboratory via UPS, Federal Express, DHL or bring it with you to the DEMA Show and we will be happy to take it back with us. Review TRI’s compressed air test kit options.
TRI AIR TESTING STANDARDS COMPARISONS
Do You Know What Tests You Are REQUIRED to Perform?
Testing for OSHA, USP, Grade D Breathing Air
Reliable Results & Online Report Access
Same Day Results for Air/Gas Testing
Over 42 Years of Experience Testing Air
AIHA-LAP, LLC Accredited Lab
ISO 17025-2005 Compliant
Deal Programs Available
Test to a Wide Range of Custom & Industry Standards
Technical Support 24/7
COMPRESSED AIR TESTING
WE PIONEERED THE SCIENCE!
TRI completes more than 4,000,000 analyses annually, working with many of the top companies in the world for compliance, validation and peace of mind.
Air/Gas Testing For Your Business