FDIC, the World’s Largest Firefighter Training Conference and Exhibition, will be held 22-27 April 2013 in Indianapolis, Indiana at the Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium. This international event is one of the most important and influential fire safety and professional development gatherings. With a strong selection of training and short courses and a large exhibit hall, FDIC offers a unique networking opportunity.
TRI Air Testing looks forward to seeing you there!
10 THINGS TO DO AT FDIC
10. Stop, Drop, Rock & Roll – A live music fundraiser for the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation. Donation at the door: $15. Date/time TBD.
9. Learn about the Volunteer Fire Department Grant Program from TRI Air Testing. Visit us in Booth #731 and help your VFD peers stay safe!
8. Take part in the 9-11 Memorial Stair Climb. On April 26 (12:00 – 4:30 pm), firefighters may take part in a memorial climb on the stairs of Lucas Oil Stadium to honor those who lost their lives saving others on 9-11. Register here.
7. Get Hands-On Training! The opportunities are extraordinary. From engine company essentials to heavy truck extrication, collapse and void search rescue to mask confidence and so much more, FDIC’s training sessions are awesome.
6. STAY SAFE! Firefighters are renowned for the many steps they take for personal safety in their work. Keep up with the most current safety measures by talking to vendors in the exhibit hall. TRI Air Testing (Booth #731) will be on hand to discuss the huge role compressed air testing plays and how you can improve your testing.
5. Arriving early? FDIC offers many high-quality pre-conference workshops. Topics include “Avoiding Firefighter Injury and Death,” “Challenges of Modern Apartments,” “Intelligent Firefigthing,” and many others.
4. Unwind with actor and comedian Adam Ferrara, who many firefighters will recognize from his role of Chief Needles Nelson on the show Rescue Me. He’ll take the Special Events Stage at Lucas Oil Stadium on April 26 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm.
3. Cheer on the participants in the third annual Scott Firefighter Combat Challenge!
2. Follow FDIC’s in-show updates on your smartphone via Twitter (@FDIC)
Compressed air plays a huge role in keeping firefighters safe. TRI Air Testing is proud to be part of this field and the annual FDIC event. Our compressed air testing kits help fire departments everywhere collect compressed air samples at the source to yield accurate, detailed understanding of their air quality.
Visit our booth, learn about the Volunteer Fire Department Grant Program, and talk to us about your air compressor and air quality concerns. Questions about compressed air testing ahead of the show? Contact Donna Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org).
See you in Indianapolis!
TRI, an AIHA-accredited laboratory, provides compressed air testing with excellence in quality and science. We serve fire departments everywhere, offering high-quality test kits that uniquely collect samples at the source, 24-hour turnaround of results on most standard tests, and online, secure access to reports. www.airtesting.com