TRI Air Resources
Download Technical Documents and PDFs:
- How it Works
- List of Specifications for Compressed Breathing Air Quality
- Example: Compressed Air Testing Lab Report (Breathing Air)
- Example: Compressed Air Testing Lab Report (MFG/Process Air)
- TRI Moisture Sampling and Analysis
- Too Much Moisture in the Compressed Air System Used to Fill SCBA Tanks
- Moisture Analysis. Why we use Draeger Tubes
- Have you ever experienced too much oxygen in your compressed breathing air?
- NFPA 1989 Breathing Air Specification 2013
- Supplied Air Respirator Connections
- TRI Analytical Methods
- High Moisture Results
- Practical Compressed Air Gas Testing
- Food and Beverage Compressed Air Gas Testing
- SQF Compressed Air Testing_FAQS
- Compressed Air Contaminants: Causes and Effects
- Practical ISO 8573-1:2010 Compressed Air/Gas Testing General Guidelines and Testing
- ISO 8573 in the Food AND Beverage Industry Brochure
Download Instructions and Datasheets PDFs:
DOWNLOAD OPTION A INSTRUCTIONS PDFS
DOWNLOAD OPTION A DATASHEETS PDFS
DOWNLOAD OPTION B INSTRUCTIONS PDFS
DOWNLOAD OPTION B DATASHEETS PDFS
DOWNLOAD OPTION D INSTRUCTIONS PDFS
DOWNLOAD OPTION D DATASHEETS PDFS
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the links below and review the FAQ list.
- TRI Loaned Equipment(Compressed Air Sampling Kit)70-IS-47-R Rev 0
- Purchased Equipment(Champion 35 Test Kit)70-IS-34-C Rev 0
If you still have questions after reading the FAQ list, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (512) 263-0498 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service representatives understand the sampling and analytical processes and can provide timely answers to your questions.
Compressed Air Testing Videos
TRI Air Testing, founded in 1975 and an AIHA accredited laboratory, provides worldwide compressed air testing for fire service, scuba, OSHA, medical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, food/beverage, industrial companies and the Government/Military. FAST 24 hour analysis via MyAir with online access to laboratory reports, invoices, account status and more. Solutions for compressed air testing to international standards are provided with excellence in science and quality.
Please watch the videos below to learn more about our company and the services we provide.
TRI AIR TESTING STANDARDS COMPARISONS
Do You Know What Tests You Are REQUIRED to Perform?
Testing for OSHA, USP, Grade D Breathing Air
Reliable Results & Online Report Access
Same Day Results for Air/Gas Testing
Over 42 Years of Experience Testing Air
AIHA-LAP, LLC Accredited Lab
ISO 17025-2005 Compliant
Deal Programs Available
Test to a Wide Range of Custom & Industry Standards
Technical Support 24/7
COMPRESSED AIR TESTING
WE PIONEERED THE SCIENCE!
TRI completes more than 4,000,000 analyses annually, working with many of the top companies in the world for compliance, validation and peace of mind.
Air/Gas Testing For Your Business