Stay Informed Of SQF Updates Regarding High Risk Areas
We make the latest SQF updates easy to find and understand. Learn more about the latest update and industry changes.
Compressed Air Testing Services
TRI Air Testing has been serving businesses with their air testing needs since 1975.
Today, we’re providing our clients with simple and complete solutions to keep up with regular testing periods, as well as, being informed of new compliance standards and testing changes within your industry. We strive to continuebuilding equipment and effective processes to support our client’s needs with SQF compliance in air purity.
Order a test kit, fill out the order form below to specify your request, or call us at 512-263-0498 to speak directly to our support team.
TRI now offers On-Site Testing Technicians
available for 3rd party testing.
Our team of experts, scientists, and technicians are trained to support a variety of industries with slightly different needs surrounding compressed air testing.
We handle all types of testing needs from DIY and equipment rental to full-service-oriented solutions with our experts training and testing on-site.
We Take Pride in Providing Peace of Mind with our Customer Support
- 24-7 certified practitioners and experts to answer questions
- Dedicated testing associate to keep you notified of all compliance changes
- Timely notifications for testing schedule
- Routine 24 hour turnaround time on most analysis with no additional fees
TRI Air Testing Even Offers Simple, Turn-Key Service by Providing:
- On-Location technicians that are certified trained employees... not outsourced contractors
- Our Technicians bring and own the equipment... no device leases are required
- On-location orientations and training... for an in-person education and personalized experience
How It Works
TRI Air Testing understands the importance of industry standards and requirements.
ISO eight five seven three class tests air quality over multiple categories including...
- Solid Particulates
- Total Oil (Aerosol Liquid & Vapor)
- Gaseous Contaminants Content
- Bacteria, Mold and Yeast
Our team tests specifically for a maximum number of particles per…
- Cubic Meter
- Mass Concentration
- Particle Size and Count
- Example: Compressed Air Testing Lab Report
- Grade D and OSHA Compressed Air Testing
- Compressed Breathing Air for Fire & Emergency Services
- Compressed Air Testing for SCUBA Diving
- US Navy, US Army, US Coast Guard, and many others
- Compressed Air Testing for Manufacturing
- SQF Compressed Air Purity
- Food/Beverage and Compressed Air Testing
- Compressed Air Testing for Packaging
- ISO 8573 and Compressed Air Testing
- Compressed Air Testing and Pharmaceutical
- Medical Gas Testing
- Practical Compressed Air Testing
Our team handles compliance for SQF, BRC, NFPA, OSHA GRADE D&E, CSA 180.1, and NAVSEA US NAVY DIVE MANUAL SPECIFICATIONS and more.
We test air quality under ISO 8573 Class across multiple categories including solid particulates, water, total oil (aerosol liquid & vapor), gaseous contaminants content, bacteria, mold, and yeast.
Once we receive test kits at our facility, we will deliver compressed air test results within 24 hours. Bacteria and mold test results can be turned around in less than 1 week.
We provide simple, turnkey service which includes sending our trained technicians with all necessary equipment (no device leases required). We will also provide on-site orientation and training for your staff.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE
We know compressed air so you don't have to!
LATEST BLOG POST
What do vacuum sealers and air testing have in common? Both specialize in keeping unpurified air out of a safe environment. Let’s look at how a vacuum sealer works and what it does. Vacuum sealers use a combination of heat and pressure to remove air from a bag or container and create an airtight seal.…Read More