Our analytical laboratory, founded in 1975, specializes in the detection and quantification of possible dangerous components of compressed air. Our routine air analyses include: Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, Total Gaseous Hydrocarbons, Methane, Moisture/Dew Point, Oil Mist and Particulates. Compressed air testing can also include SQF Compressed Air Purity, Direct Product Contact or Indirect Product Contact for Manufacturing Air.
Additional analyses are available upon request and include sulfur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, halogenated hydrocarbons, halogenated solvents and fiber counts. Analysis of purity gases such as oxygen,carbon dioxide, nitrogen and nitrous oxide are also available.
We provide you with an air sampling kit to capture a sample of your compressed air and you return the sample to the lab for testing. Your results are then compared to the your required air quality standard and reported. Your air sampling results are available within 24 hours through our online report access via MyAir.
If you need faster than 24 hour turnaround just let us know!
- List of Specifications for Compressed Breathing Air Quality
- OSHA 1910.134 and 1910.430
- Compressed Gas Association Grades D, E, L
- The Texas Commission on Fire Protection
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1989, 1500 and 99
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI)
- International Association of Nitrox and Technical Divers (IANTD)
- US Navy, US Army, US Coast Guard, and many others
- Manufacturing Compressed Air
- Food and Beverage Air
- SQF Compressed Air Purity
- NFPA 99 for Health Care Facilities