Not sure of what compressed air standard you need to test to? Call or email us and we can help. TRI has been in business for 40 years and our knowledgeable staff can help you determine what compressed air standards apply to your business or application. We can also set up your own unique compressed air purity or gas specification in our sophisticated database.
As a full-service accredited testing laboratory, TRI’s entire staff is committed to meeting your air testing requirements with exactitude, quality and fast turn-around times. All work completed by our laboratory undergoes a stringent quality control review prior to final report. You can view our quality policy here.
If you need special air testing or have a unique requirement, just email us at [email protected] TRI has the capabilities to test to many different published compressed air and gas quality testing specifications such as:
- ISO 8573
- USP Oxygen 93%
- USP Oxygen 99%
- NF Nitrogen
- Food Grade Nitrogen
- NFPA 99 Health Care Facilities
- Medical Gas Concentration (Air, Oxygen, Nitrogen,Nitrous Oxide, Carbon Dioxide)
- Army Corp Spec EM385-1-1 Section 30.E.05 Air Purity
- NAVAIR 13-1-6.5 Chapter 6 Breathing Air Testing
- CGA G-10.1-1997 Commodity Specification for Nitrogen,Table1,Grade F
- CGA G-4.3-1996 Commodity Specification for Oxygen, Table 1,Type I, Grade D
- ANSI/ADA Specification No. 94 Dental Compressed Air Quality, 1997
- SQF Compressed Air Purity
- BCAS / BRC Guideline for Food Grade Compressed Air Code of Practice
TRI Air Testing, Inc, an AIHA accredited laboratory, provides compressed air and gas testing for food, beverage, medical, pharmaceutical, industrial, government/military, fire and dive industries. We provide the dependability of 40+ years of operation, an extensive suite of industry-specific tests for safety and compliance, 24-hour turnaround on (most) tests, and secure, round-the-clock, online access to reports via MyAir. Solutions for compressed air testing to international standards are provided with excellence in science and quality.